Sunday, January 18, 2009

There are nice people in this town!

Friday night I was heading east on Main St in front of that new restaurant that has a french name on the corner of Barr and Main and my new backup headlamp fell off after I drove in and out of a fairly large pot hole. I pull over and a lady had stopped and was holding traffic up to allow me to dismount and retrieve it. She even put on her hazards! I just wanted to let you all know that there are good people out there who are making an effort. So a little helmet tip to the lady who helped out the ol' Fort Wayne Bike Commuter! I really appreciated it. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I can count on one hand the number of times a motorist has gone out of their way for me. However the amount of times I have been screamed at, had objects thrown at me and even a gun pointed at me are immeasurable. Good to see there is some decency left in the Summit City.