The weather is supposed to be terrific.
This is not a training ride. This is a City ride.
All parties are welcome to join and help bring common courtesy back to the streets. For those who need a refresher on what Courteous Mass is, here is the deal:
- The ride will respect and abide by the city’s traffic laws.
- Rides will be on the slow side to ensure no one is dropped and that the Mass stays a mass
- The Mass will only take up one lane, two when necessary for safety.
- The ride will stop at red lights and stop signs. If a light turns red mid-mass, the riders who made the light should safely pull over to wait for those who were caught by the light.
- Riders are asked to signal turns, call out danger, and communicate their intentions to other riders.
- All riders are required to wear helmets