Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello Winter and December CM2 this Friday

Last week in a scramble I ran my bike to the shop to put on the Schwalbe Marathon Snow tires that I received in the mail a few days ago and am I glad I did.

It has been cold and snowy and actually, pretty nice. For me it has been a nice change because I was able to be prepared for it. Knowing that I cannot wear too much clothing I believe is the most important lesson that I have learned over the last couple winters that I have been commuting.

Don't forget that we have our Critical Manners/Courteous Mass ride this Friday, Lawton Park at 6:30. It promises to be: dark (bring lights and wear light colored clothing) and cold (wear enough but wear it in layers in case you start to perspire).

2 comments:

Don said...

How was the Courteous Mass ride last Friday? I had a company Christmas Party so I couldn't make it. I'm guessing it was a small crowd.

fwbikecommuter said...

It was and it was a small crowd.
Maybe we'll see you in Jan.