We are excited to get back into it.
Here is the drill.
All parties are welcome to join and help bring common courtesy back to the streets. For those who need a refresher on what Courteous Mass is, here is the deal:
- The ride will respect and abide by the city’s traffic laws.
- Rides will be on the slow side to ensure no one is dropped and that the Mass stays a mass
- The Mass will only take up one lane, two when necessary for safety.
- The ride will stop at red lights and stop signs. If a light turns red mid-mass, the riders who made the light should safely pull over to wait for those who were caught by the light.
- Riders are asked to signal turns, call out danger, and communicate their intentions to other riders.
- All riders are required to wear helmets
Ride is every 2nd Friday of the Month which is TOMORROW FRIDAY THE 13TH Meet at Lawton Park by the Softball Fields at 6:15, Ride at 6:30.