Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Meeting of the Fort Wayne Bike Commuters


When? 10am on Saturday, February 20th.
Where? Firefly Coffee house on North Anthony
What? Discussion about bike commuting and bike issues
Who? You and your friends


Agenda items:
1. I have been asked by members of the City's internal bike team to put together a presentation on bike commuting for the 2nd Bike Summit that is in May so I was hoping that we could discuss that. I would appreciate help from our group to put together that presentation in order to make it as great as possible.
2. Any other issues that anyone would like to discuss including maybe putting together a non-profit called Fort Wayne Bike Commuters in order to help address issues that we think should be and maybe aren't being addressed.
I would love to see you there.

2 comments:

MichaelK said...

Won't be out of work until after 11:30, across town. :/

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the meeting I was without a computer for a while when is the next meeting? VC