Thursday, December 24, 2009

Winter, I apologize part two


Well, it has been a rough couple of days on the bike!
When I said last post that it hadn't been that bad, it hadn't been.
Something about adding ice to the equation really adds a sense of adventure to the commute.
I am still using the Schwalbe Marathon tires form last year and they are doing okay. Although, they are a bit worn down from last year I think that they will get me through another season. I would still recommend them to anyone because you can ride in this stuff with them whether you believe me or not. I can't imagine riding without them. Although I wish that I had two bikes. One for all of the days that I didn't need the tires and one for the days I did. I am a dreamer though at this point. For those twenty or so days during the winter that I need the Schwalbe tires, it makes up for the rough rides between now and February.
Stay safe out there ya'll!

No comments: