Thursday, June 18, 2009

Could it be? Yes, I believe it is!







I know that I must have said it before that in ten years we all would look back to this time and be amazed how far we had come with regard to bike infrastructure. I know that this is really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things but it is still pretty cool that as they do road project, that the City is including bike infrastructure. Now all of the naysayers will gladly stand up and say that these projects or not contiguous and why would the city waste money on putting infrastructure in that appears to not be linked to each other. To that I will say, if we keep doing that then eventually our network will be what all of us want it to be.
Anywho, I went out searching for this and I apologize that the pics aren't that great, but my daughter got bit by a dog at soccer practice so we spent the rest of the day light hours at the Redimed. She is ok. It barely missed her eye though so it was kind of a scare. No stitches. But a decent cut and sure to be a black eye tomorrow.


The first one is on Wayne Street and will probably get painted tomorrow!
The next two are at the intersection of Hillegas and Butler.
(Insert Dearth Vader Voice) It has Begun.

No comments: