Saturday, March 21, 2009

One year and counting




This week I accomplished a goal that, to be honest with you, I had my doubts about whether or not I would be able to attain.


I have been riding my bike to work everyday for the last year. I'm stoked.


I think that the best part of it though was that I was able to bring a lot of attention to bike commuters in general. You would be amazed at how many conversations I have had with people in the elevator at work about it.


It's been a long winter though and I am really happy that Spring is here.
Ride On!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the one year anniversary! Here's to a warm spring! :)

fwbikecommuter said...

Thanks Ashley.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! You did a great job and are a great example!

Eric said...

I too commuted all winter. I built up a cheap Schwinn Walmart frame with good tires and and good brakes and it lasted through the ice, snow and a mixture of the two. This was my first winter doing so and it was a blast! Although about ten to twenty minutes had to be added into any distance I enjoyed it incredibly.

fwbikecommuter said...

Debbie,
Thanks.

Eric,
Congrats Man!
Awesome job.