Saturday, May 9, 2009

Courteous Mass

Thanks to Michael K and AWB.
Great posts.

Courteous Mass anyone?
Now for another thought. AWB has something of a point here.I've already said my thing about bending rules for Critical Mass, maybe now we need to think more about a Courteous Mass.We're not too terribly oppressed in this town, really. It's not been since Muncie that I've been shot in the face with a BB gun anyway*, much less had anything thrown at me while riding. Hell, in New Castle the SUV drivers are biting people's ears off.I'm pretty sure I can ride around this town with little fear of being eaten.And we do have the bike task force thing going for us. As long as they don't come up with some crazy helmet ordinance or some such I see this as being a really positive thing.
More

No comments: